Main Home and Condo Insurance Coverage in Thailand

Home and Condo Insurance covers both structural damages to your home space and furniture and belongings inside your home. Coverage against all potential risks. This type of insurance will also provide additional coverage against burglaries and damages that are made as well as third party liabilities.

Fire and other hazards

The coverage of home and condo insurance protects from natural disasters such as fire, lighting (including damage to electrical appliances) and damage caused by short circuit, aircraft disasters, smoke and water hazard and protection from flood. The coverage from flood depends on each plans as mentioned by the insurance company. Most flooding damages are covered (but there are also some companies who do not) - Check with your agent the details of your home and condo insurance to be sure.

Robbery (stealing, stealing, plundering)

Coverage will also protect from theft. It will cover the loss of furniture or contents inside your property within the building. In addition to protecting lost items, damage to property is also covered such as tampered with doors or windows. (IT equipment is also covered such as notebook, mobile, computer, etc.)

Cash Insurance

Cash insurance covers and protects cash that is in the home during an incident of theft or robbery. Some insurance companies cover and protect the home with this coverage with a limit on the cash lost, although some companies do not cover this as well - check with your agent or broker to see if this is covered in your chosen plan.

Expense for temporary accommodation

The coverage for temporary accommodation compensation is the payment of the insurance company for you to stay in a rented room or hotel while your home is being repaired due to damage cost by an incident. If your place is not livable, the insurance company will compensate your alternative living expenses until your house is livable again. This coverage is limited as well and not all companies cover this - check with your broker or agent about the details of your plan to be sure.

Glass insurance

Damage to the glass or replacement of glass that is installed in your house will be covered as well. Damaged or broken glass due to theft or robbery will be covered under the terms and conditions of an insurance company.

Third party liability

Coverage of third party liability is covered, if there is a death or injury that occured within your home or condo that is caused by an incident. This will be covered under the terms and conditions of the insurance company.

Personal Accident

Personal Accident for home and condo insurance is covered should the acccident happen in the home or condo ( Coverage is only available to ages Persons under 70 years old )

Additional coverage

In addition to the main coverage, each insurance company has a different additional coverage such as flood coverage, family members death compensation, temporary placement compensation if the facility is not livable, maintenance cost, design costs, work control and so on. Please check with your agent or broker about the inclusions of your policy.

To find the best plans for home, you must always compare between available plans and options and also take a look at the terms and conditions from both of the insurance companies and the OIC thoroughly.

How to Buy Home and Condo Insurance

Buying home insurance is simple & easy

To apply for home insurance, we will need the documents from you as below (This applies to every insurance companies) :

Complete the Application form via our website. Or buy through our staff through email or @LINE

Send a copy of Passport(Foreigner) or ID Card (For Thais)

Send a copy of the House Registration

Pay Premium

Immediate Protection (We will Send a Temporary PDF to you confirming your coverage)

The original documents (policy) will be sent to your mailing address within 7-14 days

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter